My Favorite Grain-Free Recipes
A nutrition plan that I’ve been recommending to more and more clients is a grain-free diet. A grain-free diet eliminates wheat products, and all grains including rice, corn, oats, and barley. Going grain-free can help digestion, reduce cravings, and overall make you feel better. The internet is full of recipes – One peek at Pinterest can be overwhelming if you’re not sure where to begin! I rounded up a few of my favorite grain-free recipes to get you started. Once you’ve tried these, comment with your thoughts and let me know your favorite grain-free recipes, too!
1. Sweet Potato Fries via 40Aprons
2. Roasted Cauliflower Steak with Chimichurri via The Body Book
3. Roasted Broccoli Salad via Food52
4. Roasted Beet Hummus via Weeknight Bite
7. Broccoli Rice Chicken Taco Bowls via Weeknight Bite
8. Walnut Crusted Chicken via Weeknight Bite